Role: Sanlorenzo Aftersales Manager
Providing professional warranty and service aftercare for new Sanlorenzo and Bluegame yachts.
Specific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Client experience – ensuring the client experience exceeds all expectations, being warm, courteous and exemplary in its execution.
- Build surveys – liaising with the build surveyor, yard and /or clients to ensure any points raised pre-handover are resolved prior to handover.
- Commissioning and sea trials – visit the factory during build and upon completion to sign off the yacht.
- Handover – accompanying the clients during the handover process, acting as their representative as necessary.
- Client communication – acting as the main point of contact between clients, captains and build yard for aftersales, warranty and service.
- Oversee and satisfactorily resolve all warranty issues for the Sanlorenzo and Bluegame range, working closely with all stakeholders to resolve technical and operational issues, maintaining a positive customer relation in all communications.
- Monitor the warranty cost recovery, ensure that non-recoverable costs are kept within acceptable levels and other costs are recovered.
- Develop a comprehensive Aftersales service to include parts and service work for new boat customers, ensuring client retention through a comprehensive customer care experience.
- Providing out of hours telephone support as and when required.
- Previous experience with either construction, maintenance or operation of yachts, and detailed technical knowledge of a power boat’s systems and equipment a requirement.
- A smart and well-presented appearance.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues alike.
- Solid commercial and business acumen.
- Must have a flexible attitude to working weekends if required and be able to travel both in the UK and abroad at short notice if needed.
- The ideal candidate will currently be working in a similar role within the marine industry.
Interested individuals should submit a copy of their CV together with a covering letter to Joanna Despard, HR Manager at the following email address: [email protected].
Closing date for applications is 25 February 2022.